Advanced Chiropractic: Your Natural Healing Resource in Klamath Falls, OR
Welcome to Advanced Chiropractic, your natural healing resource in Klamath Falls, OR! If you've been looking for safe, effective ways to help your entire family enjoy a higher standard of health and wellness, you've come to right place. From our experienced, caring chiropractor to the variety of all-natural holistic treatments we offer, you'll come to rely on us as your trusted primary care advisors for preventative wellness, injury rehabilitation, chronic pain management and more.
Presenting Our Chiropractor: Dr. James Yewchuk
Allow us to introduce you to our distinguished Klamath Falls chiropractor. Dr. James Yewchuk helps patients of all ages by considering their holistic or "whole body" health, not just the symptoms they happen to be displaying. This approach enables him to diagnose and treat the root causes of those symptoms, as well as their effects on various physical components, from vertebral or extremity joints to nerves, muscles, and connective tissues. Dr. Yewchuk's methods can boost every aspect of your health by helping your body perform its countless everyday functions more efficiently. You'll feel the difference -- and so will your loved ones.
A Variety of Services for "Whole Body" Health and Wellness
Of course, it would be impossible to apply our "whole body" approach to healing without also making use of different kinds of healing modalities. That's why we offer so many kinds of services and techniques, mixing and matching them into custom-tailored programs for each and every patient's individual needs. These techniques work synergistically to help you heal faster and/or overcome your symptoms more completely. You may benefit from a combination of:
- Chiropractic care, including a variety of joint manipulation techniques for pain relief, injury treatment, and systemic illness management
- Massage therapy to relax muscles, speed tissue healing and improve circulatory function
- Physical therapy techniques including exercises, cold laser therapy, ultrasound therapy, and electrical muscle stimulation
- Advanced diagnostics featuring our 202/20 Digital X-Ray System
- Non-surgical spinal decompression to ease disc problems without surgery
- Personalized workers comp and auto accident injury treatment plans
Contact Advanced Chiropractic in Klamath Falls, OR for an Appointment Today
We're always happy to chat with you about the many ways Advanced Chiropractic can enhance your family's life and health. Are you interested in learning more about our chiropractic center its services -- including reviews and testimonials from our community of patients? Call us at 541-273-5433 to learn more about us today.